I posted a few days ago that I had broght an AGT doll on ebay for a great price who I thought was Kailey (she was not listed as such). The only reason I brought this doll was to resell her. She arrived in the mail the other day she smelled of smoke (even though the auction said she was from a non-smoking home), had marks on her that weren't described in the listing, and had a VERY bad rewigging job (there is glue all over the hair line). I emailed the seller and politely told him about the doll and asked for a full refund. He responded that he does not take returns and the doll was sold "as is" (which the auction does not state). I replied to the seller and told him that the doll was not as described and I would report him to ebay. Well the problem is is that I am going to Honduras on Dec. 30 for 6 months. I will not be around to ship the doll back if I have to. What should I do? Right now I just want the money back (or at least most of it) that I spent on this doll. I really can't afford to lose money right now. I'm really going to need it in Honduras. Any advice would be appreciated. Here is the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1